fbpx

How To Buy

Payment Plan

Everyone dreams of someday purchasing a home but raising or securing the finances to pursue this dream can sometimes prove challenging. The fundraising part of the process has caused many to put their dreams on hold. Paying for real estate development comes with its intricate calculations and accompanied decisions. It is, however, very important to take note of best payment options available to enable you make informed financial decisions.

Earlbeam Living offers its clients and aspiring homeowners varied home financing solutions. These are often tailormade to suit clients and offer them the possibility to OWN A HOME.

There are two (2) main payment plan solutions available to own a home with EarlBeam Living:

  1. Self-Financing Plan
  2. Mortgage Financing Plan

Self-Financing Plan

There are 4 main options to make payments under this solution:

Option A

Clients are required to pay a reservation fee of $5000.00 and thereafter make an initial deposit of 20% of the price of the chosen unit. It is important to note that the reservation fee is not a separate charge, but part of the purchase price.

The rest of the payment plan is tailored to suit what works best for the client. Depending on the chosen payment plan, the $5000 reservation fee is deducted from the final installment.

Option B

Clients are required to pay a reservation fee of $5000.00.

Thereafter, pay initial deposit of 25% – and subsequent 25% – 25% – 25% installment with a set duration. (25% – 25% – 25% – 25%). The $5000 reservation fee will be deducted from the final 25% installment.

Option C

Clients are required to pay a reservation fee of $5000.00. 

Subsequently pay initial deposit of 25% – and subsequent 40% – 20% – 15% installment with a set duration. (25% – 40% – 20% – 15%). The $5000 reservation fee will be deducted from the final 15% installment.

Option D

Clients are required to pay a reservation fee of $5000.00.

Then, pay initial deposit of 40% – and subsequent 40% – 20% installment with a set duration. (40% – 40% – 20%). The $5000 reservation fee will be deducted from the final 20% installment.

Mortgage Financing Plan

Clients are required to pay a reservation fee of $5000.00 once they have chosen their preferred unit.

They are they required to make a minimum initial deposit of 30% of the purchase price of their unit and provide a facility letter of approved mortgage from the Bank, committing the bank to paying the remaining 70%.

Clients who can afford to pay more than 30% as their initial deposit can do so, with the bank paying the remaining percentage. As seen before, the $5000 reservation fee will be deducted from the final installment.

These are some of the accredited home loans or mortgage lender banks we have worked with:

  • Stanbic Bank Ghana
  • First National Bank (FNB) – Formally known as Ghana Home Loans.
  • Republic Bank Ghana – Formally known as Home Finance Company (HFC Bank)
  • Absa Bank Ghana – Formally known as Barclays Bank Ghana
  • Fidelity Bank Ghana
  • Cal Bank

    Schedule a Tour

    Recent Posts

    Compare listings

    Compare